Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  January 2007

CEMSDSAC January 2007

[Fwd: Re: em ball]

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:43:51 -0500

Hi Everyone,

   Below is an email about the EM Ball from Monika who works in the
dean's office and is helping us coordinate the ball.  We will need to
start selling tickets soon, even if it is without a table.  Zack -
Please let me know when the tickets will be ready.  Once I hear from
Zack we will have a mandatory council meeting in order to hand out the
tickets and discuss advertising.
Pat - thanks for hanging up the posters, they look great!
Barb - let me know how the door prizes are coming

Thanks,
Jacquie