Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  January 2007

CEMSDSAC January 2007

Fwd: Council meeting next Monday

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:37:01 -0500

Hi everyone again,

   Below is a message from Mrs. Cox who was at our first council
meeting.  She has asked to come speak to us when we have a meeting
with the dean next monday, Feb. 5th at 3:30 in the dean's conference
room.  This is a very important IMPORTANT meeting and all should
attend; please let me know if you can't.

Thank-you,
Jacquie