LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  January 2007

CEMSDSAC January 2007

donations for door prizes

Barbara Jean Dewey <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:39:08 -0500

Here's the update with the requests for donations:
___

Moe's agreed to a gift certificate - I will pick it up next week
___

I have four places to call back when the manager person will be
there, but they think they will go for it:

Mr. Mike's
Dominoes
Leonardo's
Kountry Kitchen & Deli

___

These three places usually do donations; they just need a letter faxed
telling what the event is, how many people are expected, what kind of
audience, when it is, and a quick blurb about our organization.

Chicken Charlie's
City Market
Ben & Jerry's

(That being said, I do not have a way with words, and I would prefer
not to write this letter - I will figure out how to fax it, etc, and
I'm sure it doesn't take very long to write up, but communication is
not my key selling point - would someone be up for writing this letter?)
___

Also, Erik - Jacquie said you were looking to help with something,
possibly doorprizes, so maybe could you ask some skiing places or
other Vermont-type places that aren't necessarily fast food or pizza.
I am going to follow through with the 8 places I have listed.

So how does this sound to people?

~ Barb