LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  January 2007

CEMSDSAC January 2007

Re: Fwd: Re: EM Ball 2007

Thomas McLeod <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:33:06 -0500

I think it should be an more or less official activity of the Nursing
College, not just posters that we put up over there.

By the way, Jacquie, you won the google chair in the raffle today.
Alison Pechenick has it.

Thomas
President, UPE