Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  February 2007

CEMSDSAC February 2007

Selling Tickets

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:40:41 -0500

Hi all,

   I hope everyone has gotten EM Ball tickets and have begun selling.
There have only be a couple of us showing up at the meetings and this
needs to be an entire council effort.  I only received one person's
schedule regarding selling tickets for the next two weeks monday
through friday in Votey from 9-2 (or time between then when people are
available).  As a dean's council we are representing everyone in CEMS
and it would be terrible to not have a successful EM Ball.
   Please let me know when you are available to sell tickets.  Also,
everyone will need to get there an hour early to help set up on Feb.
23rd.  Can anyone pick up mardi gras decorations?  Also the dean
wanted to have a list of questions at each table, kind of like an ice
breaker, to get students and faculty talking.  Can anyone do that? Any
other ideas to get students and faculty to intermingle??

Thanks,
Jacquie