Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  February 2007

CEMSDSAC February 2007

IMPORTANT MEETING TODAY!!

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:52:57 -0500

Hi everyone,

   Just a reminder about our meeting today at 3:30 in the dean's
conference room.  We are meeting with the dean, Dan Harvey, Mary Cox,
and Kim Aldous.  It would be great if we could all be there, and I am
aware of who has a lab at that time.  Mary she would bring finger
foods, tea, and coffee.
   I have attached the agenda to this email and will bring hard copies
to the meeting.  Zack had the tickets printed up so we will hand them
out there.  If you cannot make it, please contact zack and find a time
to get the tickets asap.  Once you have them, please tell your friends
(engineering or not) and people in your classes.  Don't forget to sell
to all of the faculty!  Their tickets cost $10 more and we need at
least 150 people to attend in order to break even.  Student Tickets
are $20 and faculty tickets are $30.
   Also, please let me know what times you are free from 9-2 to sit at
a table in Votey to sell tickets mon. thru friday.

Thank-you,
Jacquie