LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  February 2007

CEMSDSAC February 2007

Re: Selling Tickets

"Michael J. Rosen" <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:20:14 -0500

Some ideas for conversation starters:

1.	What kind of music do you like? Art? Sports?
2.	What TV shows are you hooked on? Is it a guilty pleasure or are you
willing to admit to it in public?
3.	Worst work crunch (students and faculty) you?ve ever had at UVM.
4.	Dumbest thing you?ve done at UVM.
5.	What?s hardest about being a professor? What?s hardest about being
a student?
6.	Why is the sky blue?
7.	If the people at the table to jointly be president (or at least the
cabinet) in the next administration, what would be the most effective
three things they could do to slow global warming?
8.	Why do teachers get paid so much less than professional basketball players?
9.	Could the US elect a woman or an African-American or  Jew or a
Moslem president?
10.	What do you think of the humongous new UVM building going up on
Williston Rd.?
11.	How can we get UVM students competing across campus (or with other
schools) for ?green-ness??
12.	How can we get more accepted VT high school kids to come here?
What?s most important to publicize? ? to change? ? to keep the same?
13.	A little more personal: Think back and come up with a conversation
in your life which turned out in retrospect to be very important but
you didn?t realize it at the time (or felt uneasy but suppressed it).
14.	Nothing to do with the war in Iraq (unless the topic comes up
without prompting)?

Mike