Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  February 2007

CEMSDSAC February 2007

Re: Videotaping Friday Feb 16

"Alaina S. Dickason" <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:39:00 -0500

Mary,

Unfortunately, I will be out of town on the 16th and will not be able
to participate.  Good luck with the video!

Thank you,
Alaina
--
Alaina S. Dickason169 Home Ave