LISTSERV Archives

MLMATHNET Home

MLMATHNET  March 2007

MLMATHNET March 2007

Ignore the message I just sent.

Suzanne Gruendling <[log in to unmask]>

Middle Level Mathematics Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:05:43 -0400

Ignore the message I just sent, it was inadvertently sent to the list
serve

>>> Deb Armitage <[log in to unmask]> 3/28/2007 12:23 PM

Texas Instruments demonstrated this new product at an ASSM dinner last
week. It caused quite a stir among all the participants. I would
recommend jumping at the chance of attending this training and getting
the materials. It sounds like a "good deal."
Deb Armitage