Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CEMSDSAC Home

CEMSDSAC  April 2007

CEMSDSAC April 2007

Re: Meeting...

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

CEMS Dean's Student Advisory Council <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:32:03 -0400

Sharon,

   This is definitely something the dean's council would like to have
input on.  We are available to meet with the director, Jeff, this
wednesday at 3:00.

Thank-you,
Jacquie

Quoting [log in to unmask]: