19-ROOSEVELT-HIGHWAY Archives

May 2007

19-ROOSEVELT-HIGHWAY@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kurt Reichelt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Occupants of 19 Roosevelt Highway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:26:33 -0400
Hi,
I am trying to reserve the Charlie conference room in Oracle, and I'm
getting a message that I don't have the rights to do so.  I checked with
a colleague in my office and she's blocked too.
If you have any advice on a work around I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Kurt

--
Kurt Reichelt G'02