LISTSERV Archives

DAC Home

DAC  May 2007

DAC May 2007

Re: Friday Meeting

Kesha Kaleire Ram <[log in to unmask]>

Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 May 2007 10:52:57 -0400

Hi everyone,

I can attend and have one thing to discuss, but in the event that we
don't meet (which looks likely), I'll share my concern via the
listserv: the use of the Davis Center for late-night study, perhaps
open later during mid-terms and finals.  I have heard from people and
witnessed the crowding for computers and quiet space in Dana Medical
and Bailey-Howe during the finals crunch and thought Davis could
alleviate some of that pressure.  Thoughts?

Take care,

Kesha

--
Kesha Ram