LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2007

MINIBAJA September 2007

Re: t-shirt design

Marcus Hicken <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:06:55 -0400

I like Dom's as well.  I think the text on the back should be flipped,
UVM Mini Baja on the top and whatever phrase we choose on the bottom.
Silk screening wont be a problem. As we did with last years shirts we
can have them laser printed.  This is a new concept to me, but that type
of printing is not subject to cracking like the normal silk is.
I also agree with Brian, we are more so engineers than rednecks, well,
at least most of us are.

Mike had a good idea to change the wrenches on the front to the SAE
logo, I think that will look good.

marcus