LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2007

MINIBAJA September 2007

Re: Passport info

Owen Brady <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:04:16 -0400

Team,

Just as a heads up for anyone who wasn't at the meeting, because of
the rush to get passports for CA and Mexico, the wait is incredibly
long. For something in the spring, it's better to submit your app
now. It took almost four months to get mine. Also, put a couple weeks
earlier then you will need to get it on the "date of travel" section.
They WILL wait for the very last minute. I got mine on the morning of
my departure to Europe. So do it now and save yourself the trouble
later.

Regards,
Owen

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/