LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2007

MINIBAJA September 2007

Re: V.3 t-shirt update

Michael Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:08:19 -0400

Good job guys, I appreciate the work.
Marcus, you brought up a good point with the picture coming from last
year's design. However, since this year's design isn't exactly done,
it's pretty much all we have for now. Either way, I think it's pretty
sweet. I can always tweak the frame to get rid of the extra members and
clean it up a bit. I'll come up with some ideas with Ben over
dinner/beer and throw em back at ya'll.

Go enjoy your night folks.

Cheers

Mike