LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2007

MINIBAJA September 2007

polaris update/design stuff

Michael Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:34:02 -0400

Hey gearheads,
Hope you all had an enjoyable Friday night. I know mine went well.

Just a few small things this time....hopefully....

I received a reply back from Polaris saying that we are all set to start
ordering parts when we are ready. Basically, each year, in order to get
their crazy, awesome, reduced rate on parts, we must fill out some forms
and wait for an approval before we can order from them. So, some of us
will sit down over the next few design days and figure out what Polaris
parts we need and send in an order.
After Monday, we'll be ale to start spending money. Myself, and
Thatcher, our Treasurer, each needed to attend one of the provided
Treasurer workshops hosted by SGA (student government association) in
order to get our accounts opened back up. (They are the ones that
control our budget essentially).

Tomorrow mid morning or so, I'll be heading up to Votey to start closing
in on some design stuff. Theres a few key things that need to be worked
out, that I don't see why they can't be finished by tomorrow night. As I
mentioned in the last message, if any of you are interested in this
design process, it'd be beneficial for you, and we could always use a
bit of extra input here and there. So, stop by Votey tomorrow sometime
(I'll hopefully be in 229, and if not, 246) and hang out for a bit and
check out some of the design stuff. If you are unsure whether or not
someone is there, or want to reach me, shoot me back an email and I'll
give you my cell number. I just don't really want to leave it here on
this listserv.( It's public to the outside world and who knows who reads
these things). But, ask me for it and I'll be glad to give it to you.
That way you can confirm that we are there and not be wasting your time
hiking back and forth.

Any other questions, shoot me an email, or just reply here on the listserv.
Have a good one and hope to meet some of you tomorrow.

Take care,

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/