LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  October 2007

MINIBAJA October 2007

UVM Mini Baja decals on a Baja 1000 car

Connor Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:41:35 -0400

Mike,
My dad is actually racing in the Baja 1000 this November in Mexico in
one of the Baja Buggies, class is BC (Baja Challenge). He recently
got back from a week of practicing and did the full 1000 miles or
what not. Anyway, I just got off the phone with him and he says the
team is in the process of making decals for the car. My dad told me
we could put a UVM Mini Baja sticker on the Buggy. So if you think
thats cool, shoot me a graphic of the decal and I'll send it to my
dad and we can make this happen.

Connor Burke

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/