LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  December 2007

MINIBAJA December 2007

Re: helper/updates

Michael Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:12:16 -0500

Thanks Marcus, and thanks to anyone potentially about to respond.

I got an email while I was heading home from someone willing to help out
so I am all set. Like I said, it is nothing too thrilling, you won't be
missing anything, and studying for finals is more important anyways.

Take care and go play in the snow or something. It's getting sweet out
there.

Mike