Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  December 2007

MINIBAJA December 2007

polaris parts - yeah baby

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:04:23 -0500

Hey Guys,

Just a quick update. I just received the quote back from Polaris, and
on top of the significant discount we already receive, we are
receiving any parts we bought last year at the same cost this year.
Most prices go up year to year but the Polaris Engineer responsible
for helping out the Mini Baja teams is definitely helping us out in a
big way.

The total for the parts order is roughly $1200 and it includes all
front suspension components, rear suspension components, rear drive
train components, and any other various parts we use on the car. I'm
going to review it once more to make sure we have everything on there
that we need, and that nothing is extra. It takes us 7 business days
to get a purchase order cleared through SGA, so next week we'll be
ready to order these parts, and they'll be a nice little holiday
present for us.

Enjoy

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/