LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2008

MINIBAJA January 2008

Re: team tasks

"Brian J. Leach" <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:32:29 -0500

Mike,

I am in Votey all day today. Give me a buzz if you want to meet up to
go over the housing design. That goes for anyone else that is
interested in seeing the sorts of considerations that go into
component design.

Brian

--
Brian Leach '10