LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2008

MINIBAJA January 2008

Re: team tasks

Connor Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:28:06 -0500

Hey Mike,
First of all I would like to apologize to everyone that I missed the
meeting. I realized like 45 mins after it ended that I missed it and
I wanted to hit myself.
As far as meetings go, Tuesday at 645-7 sounds good, and wednesday
would be good as well.
I will try to stop bye the shop a few times next week, I am eager to
get my hands dirty again. I will try for wednesday and Friday.

Connor

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/