LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2008

MINIBAJA January 2008

welcome back - meeting

Michael Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:43:34 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had an enjoyable vacation. We are now looking at a busy,
and exciting second semester for Mini Baja. Respectable progress was
made over break on the construction of our new chassis, and we now have
a long list of things to be completed.

Lets plan on a meeting Thursday evening, starting at 645-7pm. I would
have it sooner but I want to give everyone a chance to settle back in,
and for a few more loose ends tied up before we meet. I've been working
on a new to-do list outlining pretty much everything that needs to get
done. I will polish that up later today and send it out. It will also be
posted on our door.

Some of us will definitely be in the shop this week doing some work, so
as always, feel free to poke your head in to see if anyone is around.

Good luck with classes, and I look forward to the weeks of work to come.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/