Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  February 2008

MINIBAJA February 2008

this week

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:52:28 -0500

Hey All,

Just a few things.

Plan on a meeting Tues night 730 in the shop.

Team Flotation. Your foam should have been shipped out this past
Friday, so hopefully we will see it towards the end of this week. I
will be picking up our 2 sheets of HDPE a week from today. Get a bill
of mat'ls together for things needed to build the flotation. This
means, McMaster part numbers, quantities, prices, etc etc. Get a
design drawn up. We could potentially have the plastic laser cut so
help keep some fabrication time down and keep the symmetry of the car
up.

Go over registration/race info - You have 1 week to register if you'd
like to be on our team roster on the SAE site. We will go into detail
tomorrow night, but please, try to register. I need your membership
numbers as well so I can punch them into the roster online.

+Discuss next fabrication plans to get working on before break.
+Discuss potential Spring Break plans.
+Discuss Design/Cost report schedule.
+Discuss a few other things too.

Good luck on exams and work. I know everyone has been busy, and I
appreciate the help/continued interest from people.

Enjoy the nice weather.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/