LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  February 2008

MINIBAJA February 2008

few things...

Michael Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:28:28 -0500

Hey Gang,

Hope everyone is having a good week. Those who attended the meeting
Tuesday are aware of whats up but I'd like to mention stuff to everyone
else.

Tomorrow once the shop is closed, it would be nice to have the younger
crew in to work on a few things with last year's car. The drive train
needs to be re-assembled and a few other things tweaked. Once this is
done, we can set up a drive day in the near future. I don't know how
promising the weather will be this weekend and it's honestly not the
best timing either. We will keep our eyes open, and schedules tentative
over the next couple of weeks.

Also, for the Flotation Team. I'm hoping you guys are still planning to
meet Saturday late afternoon/early evening? Marcus will be sending out
an email tomorrow afternoon/evening with a time to meet that will
hopefully work for all. I'll drop off last year's flotation in the shop
tomorrow evening or Saturday morning sometime so you can check it out.
Come with ideas and readiness to brainstorm.

Have a good Friday, and stop by the shop tomorrow. There will be some of
us working for most of the day.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/