Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2008

MINIBAJA April 2008

Re: Floatation update

Marcus Leonard Hicken <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:19:48 -0400

Team,

All of the required materials are in so we can start laminating the
floatation. I want to get at least the first 2 layers of foam and the
layer of HDPE glued up this weekend. Im free Friday night, possibly
sat night or Sunday night too. I prefer Friday after the shop closes
so were not in anyone's way, and so we dont have to cut into anyone's
social life any more than baja already has.
Send me an email if you think you can help and when. Obviously if no
one can do it fri afternoon, we wont do it then.
This wont be too involved, but it needs to get started this weekend.

Also, good work to those who have been in the shop lately. I havent
been in as much as id like to be, but there are some of you who have
been putting in a good effort. It is appreciated by the whole team.
Look for an email from Mike about this weekend and a potential driving
day and such.

Enjoy your night & homework

Marcus

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/