Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2008

MINIBAJA April 2008

Floatation today

Marcus Leonard Hicken <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:43:37 -0400

team,

Ive only had one reply back about when people are free to work on the
floataton. All going well we will have enough hands this afternoon
to work on it. Please send me an email asap if you can make it.
floatation team: where are you guys?

enjoy the afternoon and the weekend

Marcus

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/