Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2008

MINIBAJA April 2008

Flotation update

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Apr 2008 08:54:44 -0400

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend thus far. I just wanted to
mention a few things to everyone so we're all up to date.

First off, thanks to those of you who stuck around late on Friday to
help out with the flotation. We took our time, did things right, and
it all went pretty smoothly. Ben and I lifted the weights off the
flotation yesterday evening and it held its shape real well. It was
also only slightly glued to the floor....

Also, thanks to those who have been putting in a lot of effort lately.
We made some serious progress over the past week or so - especially on
Friday. It's only going to get tougher as we approach finals/our big
deadline, but this continued effort is what is needed to finish on time.

As far as driving. We were hoping to get you guys out this weekend to
drive, but it's not the best of timing. In addition, we swung by the
testing area yesterday and it's pretty muddy still (not that mud is a
bad thing, just a pain)

Keep your ears open for a driving day real soon tho.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, keep up on the work, and keep putting
in the work hours.

Thanks again,

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/