Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2008

MINIBAJA April 2008

NO meeting tonight ->read

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:28:46 -0400

Hey Team,

Sorry for the last minute update (forgot to send this draft earlier).

No meeting tonight. Instead, lets plan to meet tomorrow night. Marcus
is going to be working on the flotation (not alone hopefully) tomorrow
night and will need some help.
We can meet to discuss some things, and then hopefully get his work
taken care of.

Lets plan on 8pm. I know some people have things going on, and being
last minute, I understand if there are conflicts.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/