Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2008

MINIBAJA April 2008

disgruntled captain

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:16:52 -0400

Team,

I apologize for expecting for something to get done without complete
oversight of every little detail. Because of my expectations,
assumptions, and lack of total supervision, our cost report is not
going to be submitted; at least, on time.

I have a problem signing my signature as team captain on a document
that is incorrect, incomplete, and poorly constructed - especially
when all necessary information is at hand. That being said, I am not
signing and submitting this year's cost report as of yet. I guess it
is my fault for not realizing that it hasn't been worked on all year,
despite being told so.

The report can still be turned in late, with a daily penalty applied.
On that note, I would gladly sign and submit a complete report,
assuming someone can provide me with one.

Please note that my discontent is not a result of a lack of team
effort but rather, a lack of commitment to completing a task that was
established months ago.

Have a good night.

Mike

Michael C. Murray
2009 Mechanical Engineering Undergrad
Team Captain - UVM Mini Baja - (Catamount Racing)

518-469-8184

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/