19-ROOSEVELT-HIGHWAY Archives

June 2008

19-ROOSEVELT-HIGHWAY@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Occupants of 19 Roosevelt Highway <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Keith Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:59:39 -0400
Hey 2nd floor folks...

I have been asking the property management folks to touch up the places
where the plaster is damaged.
Apparently one of their employees came in and disrupted someone(s?) work.
I want o arrange a time for them to do this work. They say they have a
more experienced employee who is able to
to the work with less mess. I'm inclined to tell him "come when you can,
we'll make do".
Is there a "worst day" we should avoid?
Or a worst time of day?

Also, is there a patch near you that we ought to get cleaned up?

Thanks.
- Keith