Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2008

MINIBAJA September 2008

a few items:

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mini Baja Team List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:36:52 -0400

Team,

Hope the week is winding down well for everyone.

No meeting tonight (kinda late to be telling you otherwise). We've
been busy working out some logistics this week and taking care of
things, so there hasn't been a huge change from last week.

That being said, I'd like to receive more input than I already have
(zero) in regards to last week's meeting about some of the positions
that need filling. It's obviously too early in the season to know
where some of the first year members stand as far as involvement and
interest, but it'd be good to get an idea from at least returning
members about their current interests and how much they want to be a
part of the roles we discussed last week. Commitments to these
positions are only going to help the team and better prepare you for
more realistic problems down the road. Any and all input is greatly
appreciated.

Finally, t-shirts. I took down a number last week of shirts/sizes, but
not knowing who was there and who wasn't there, I want to get a
recount. So, please respond (not to the entire listserv) with the size
you would like. If you'd like an extra for a friend/loved one/off
day/bum on the street, that's cool too, just throw in a quantity. Dom
and I will finalize the design later and send out a pic and then get
in touch with the printers tomorrow.

Thanks, and I hope to get some feedback in regards to the above
mentioned issues.

Enjoy,

Mike

http://www.uvm.edu/~minibaja/2006-2007/