]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DAC Home

DAC  October 2008

DAC October 2008

Re: Fwd: DC Annual Report... test it out!

"Frank Michael Munoz, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>

Davis Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:39:33 -0400

In case you're having similar difficulty try this link:

http://www.uvm.edu/~davis/?Page=annualreport.html&SM=historymenu.html
<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Edavis/?Page=annualreport.html&SM=historymenu.html>

This is an AWESOME report- I haven't seen many like it on campus- great
job Kate!

>>> www.uvm.edu/daviscenter

--
Frank Michael Muñoz, Jr.
Graduate Assistant for Operations

contact:
email: [log in to unmask]
telephone: 802.656.1204

mail:
Dudley H. Davis Center
590 Main Street, Room 301
Burlington, VT 05405

learn:
www.uvm.edu/daviscenter

The Davis Center is STUDENT FOCUSED,
complements the University's ACADEMIC MISSION,
celebrates and supports SOCIAL JUSTICE,
and is a community-centered ENVIRONMENTAL college union.