Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  November 2008

MINIBAJA November 2008

a few items

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:31:33 -0500

Team,

Wanted to mention a few things before everyone heads out for the week.

First off, as we discussed in our meeting Monday, I would like to have
everyone bring in 2 potential sponsors for this year (and hopefully
following years). This involves a company name, location,
products/services and preferably, a company contact. Remember, free
services or discounted parts are just as good as a check.

Existing sponsors include:
Honeywell, Goodrich (working on it), Pizzagalli Construction, General
Dynamics (working on it), Other random people in Burlington.

Additionally, I was asked if we could bring one of our cars to the
TASC competition on Sat. Dec 6th. I'm sure you've all been reading the
emails sent out about the competition. I was also asked if several
members on the team could volunteer their time during the day to
judge. I did it last year, and its a pretty exciting competition, in
addition to the free pizza/tshirt. As of yesterday, they were in need
of 6 more judges. Please consider this, and let me know if you can
volunteer. I will make sure it's worth your while and CEMS will like
you more.
Check this link for more info: http://www.cems.uvm.edu/TASC/2008/index.htm

Finally, I wish everyone a happy holiday. Try to be remotely safe and
never consider "is this a good idea?" Come back full of turkey and
eager ideas. We will be working on front suspension fabrication, so
there should be some good opportunities to get your hands dirty.

Drive fast and take chances.

Mike

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)