Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  November 2008

MINIBAJA November 2008

Re: meeting question

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:43:06 -0500

Hey Guys,

After much [appreciated] input, Dom and I have considered our options
and have an intermediate option right now. If we can still meet
tomorrow (Friday) evening at about 5pm to discuss a better meeting
time, among some other tasks, that'd be great. Then, if we can move
our meetings to Monday night, I think that would be productive for
all. Consider your current schedule and if you think this will work,
and be ready to discuss it tomorrow night.

Also, any of you who did some CAD work, or were planning on, could you
possibly send me your parts sometime before tomorrow? Just trying to
get an idea on how everyone is doing with the program. There will also
be some good Solidworks time this weekend.

Thanks guys, and again, I appreciate all the input.

Drive fast & take chances,

Mike

Quoting Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>:

> Team,
>
> Due to the fact that many people can't do meetings Thursday "evening"
> (later night would work but I don't want to have to do that just yet) I
> was wondering if folks are better off doing say, 430? 5? on Fridays?
> Obviously people plan to do things for the weekend, and sometimes head
> home, but if we can just try it this week, it'd be nice to see. I might
> even come up with an "incentive" following the meeting, should you
> decide to come.
>
> Looking for input, and it can be "public" to the listserv, providing
> its not "Mike I cant do Friday this week" - but rather ideas on better
> meeting times.
>
> Throw em out there.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike
>
> ----------------------------
>
> PLEASE READ!!!!
> List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This
> will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from
> getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list,
> enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)
>
> Happy Racing

> UVM SAE Mini Baja 2008-2009
> nothin' mini about it

PLEASE READ!!!!