]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  November 2008

MINIBAJA November 2008

Sorry for the spam (engine team related)

Patrick Riley Brooks <[log in to unmask]>

Patrick Riley Brooks <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:57:52 -0500

Ok this is mainly for the engine modeling group (Elliot, Owen, Sam,
Seth and Will) I started taking some outside pieces off the engine but
I will be there tomorrow morning (Wednesday 11/12) or tonight and
really start tearing it down while documenting it so we can put it
back together.  I don't know all of your schedules so basically I
think the plan is going to be once the engine is basically stripped
the parts will be put in a box in the baja room and whenever you have
time feel free to come pick some up and start working on them.  Once
the part is complete, let me know and we'll make a pile for completed
parts and you can send me the file and I'll keep track of the master
assembly unless someone else really wants to make it.  I think that's
all for now.  If there are specific parts that you really feel
compelled to model let me know and I'll set those aside for you, if
not it's first come first serve so we can just get this moving.
Sorry for the long email, let me know if you have any questions or
suggestions.
Pat Brooks

Also if you need to reach me outside of email my phone # is 610-316-7391.

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing

UVM SAE Mini Baja 2008-2009