CargoNOW! provides leading-edge transportation, shipping, logistics, and supply chain management solutions worldwide. We are seeking a Shipping/Receiving clerk who has the clear understanding of the shipping/receiving process, who may be the primary point of contact between us and our Customers.
State: Any state
This position is available for USA citizens only.
Shipping / Receiving
Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be responsible for verifying and keeping records of inbound and outbound shipments, as well as, preparing items for shipment. They will compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of inbound and outbound shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
This position includes job duties and responsibilities such as:
* Maintain daily records of all incoming and outgoing shipments
* Coordinate all shipments to customers in a timely manner.
* Maintain accurate files of shipping documentation
* Basic computer skills/experience is a must, including email, MS Excel, and MS Word
* Good communication skills
* General warehouse experience - shipping / receiving & inventory
* Attention to detail is critical to be successful in this position
* High School diploma or GED required
* Lift up to 30lbs.
* Must be honest, hardworking and a team player
* Stable home internet connection is a must
SALARY and BENEFITS:
Starting salary is $70-80 per processed shipment. Health and other benefits ONLY after 90 days
Successful applicant will be hard working, professional and have strong communication skills. This is a long term opportunity for people looking to grow with a company, along with the majority of the promotions are performed from within. Must have stable internet connection at home. All applicants must be able to start within 2 weeks.
If you are interested in this terrific opportunity you must place CARGO-138937 in the subject line of your email and forward your resume only to e-mail: [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]
Send your resume in text format or as attachment. ALL RESUMES REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.