Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2009

MINIBAJA January 2009

Re: Meeting Times

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:13:24 -0500

Team,

Thank you all for the responses in regards to choosing a meeting time.
I am currently stuck, as we have a dead "tie" between meeting Monday
versus Tuesday. I hate to pick one day over the other and not have
half the team being able to show up. I'd like to ask one more time if
there is a better day (weds or thurs?) and if not, I will have to
choose the appropriate day between Mon and Tues. If such is the case,
then we will have to make additional weekly arrangements (more
detailed minutes) available for those who can't make the meetings.

Sorry to keep having go-arounds like this, but it is important in
ensuring that we are all on the same page, especially during the 2nd
semester.

Hope everyone had a great extended weekend, and I appreciate the
future incoming

Mike

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)