Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2009

MINIBAJA January 2009

Meeting This Week

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:11:38 -0500

Hello Team,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. After getting another bunch of
messages), we've decided to shoot for Weds night at 730pm. If you
can't come, sorry, but this seems to fit the majority of the
population - better than our Mon/Tues options.

Plans are to discuss the following:

+Front suspension team
    We want updates on your jig model, and what you will need for
materials to build it. This means you may have to meet before weds to
go over this. Feel free to email Dom or myself with questions.

+SAE Membership/race info updates:
    For those who have registered for SAE membership, bring your
membership number/card. For those who haven't, but want to be a part
of the races, please register at SAE for a student membership.

+Driver certification

+Shop Cleanup. I have the date written down (As should Mr. Mike Safety
Strand) about an upcoming "lab" inspection. We need to make the shop
"pretty", so weds after we discuss the previously mentioned topics,
it'd be nice to have a few extra hands around to help move some
things, sort some parts, etc etc.

+SAE (baja+aero) social...?

Sorry for the lengthy message. Email me with questions, ideas, etc etc.

Thanks for playing,

Mike

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)