Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2009

MINIBAJA January 2009

Welcome back

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Connelly Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:51:07 -0500

Hello All,

Welcome back. I hope everyone had a great break.

In an effort to get things organized and ready for battle this
semester, lets hold off on meeting tonight, and plan to meet next
week. Is everyone OK with Monday evenings still? I'm sure Tuesday
evenings could work as well, so I'd like some input on this. It would
be around the 7-8pm time again, so keep that in mind.

For next week, I would like to have the suspension jig team ready to
discuss any ideas that were thought of before break, as this needs to
be finished within the next couple of weeks. Additionally, a progress
report from the engine modeling team wouldn't hurt either.

Best of luck during this first week of classes, and I'm looking
forward to finishing up this year with a bang.

Mike

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing