Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2010

MINIBAJA April 2010

Schedule for SC Race

"Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert J. Dzieciol

Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:20:33 -0400

For those of you who weren't at the meeting tonight, we decided that
we will be leaving on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday afternoon
as originally planned. When we originally decided to leave on
Tuesday, I was under the impression that tech inspection was on
Thursday, and I wanted to get there early to have plenty of time for
it. After looking at the schedule, I found out the tech inspection is
actually on Friday, and Thursday is only check in and engine check,
which, according to Dom, will not take long. So right now we are
planning on leaving at 8AM on Wednesday, driving until Wednesday
night, stopping to sleep for a little bit, then driving the rest of
the way to get to South Carolina by noon or so on Thursday. We will
have until 5PM to do the check in and engine check. I don't see a big
difference in this and the old plan because we would have ended up
sleeping in the van Wednesday night either way, so I don't think that
it should be a problem for anyone.

So here's when you need to know:
4:00 PM Tuesday Be at the shop to help load the trailer.
8:00 AM Wednesday We will leave here.
12:00 PM Thursday Get to SC around this time, do check in and engine check.
Friday Tech inspection, design review, braking test, practice course
Saturday Acceleration, maneuverability, suspension, and pull events.
Sunday Endurance race
Monday Leave SC around 8AM.
Tuesday Get back to VT around noon.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing