Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  May 2010

MINIBAJA May 2010

Weekly meetings

"Michael E. Strand" <[log in to unmask]>

Michael E. Strand

Mon, 3 May 2010 19:59:46 -0400

Team,
The weekly meetings that we hold play an integral role in the success
of this race team. That being said, it is expected of you to be at
the meetings, held every Monday. For tonight's meeting, there were
only 3 members in attendance. I know that that number is unusual,
however, punctuality has always been an issue. This semester, every
meeting, unless otherwise specified, was slated to BEGIN at 19:00.
This means that we are ready to discuss whatever needs to be done at
7. If this means that you need to arrive 15 minutes early to get your
weekly gossip in, so be it. We constantly complain about the
leadership of the team over the past few years, but it begins with all
of us. We can not stand idly by and hope that someone else will pick
up the slack. This will be especially crucial come fall semester when
we WILL be designing a new car, when we WILL be building a new car,
and when we WILL be racing a new car. In the event that you are
completely and utterly unable to make it to a meeting, please let Rob
or myself know so that we can plan on the work that we can get done
during the meeting time. See you next week on Monday before 7.

Regards,
Michael Strand
Sponsorship Coordinator
Catamount Racing