Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  May 2010

MINIBAJA May 2010

Rochester Race

"Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert J. Dzieciol

Fri, 28 May 2010 11:02:40 -0400

The Rochester race is less than 2 weeks from now on June 10-13.  Let
me know if you are planning on going to the race.  Also let me know if
you are going to come up here or drive to Rochester.  And if you are
coming up here, if you would be able to come up a few days before the
race to get everything ready to go.  We still have some work to do
with the flotation and we will need a few people to get everything
loaded up.  I will be up here the week before the race but I am going
directly home from Rochester so we will need at least two people to
drive the trailer back to Burlington.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)