Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2010

MINIBAJA September 2010

prospective members meeting

"Michael E. Strand" <[log in to unmask]>

Michael E. Strand

Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:15:39 -0400

Hello and Welcome to the Uvm Mini Baja ListServe.  Those of you who
are currently on the team can delete this message now.  However, those
of you that signed up at the activities fair last Wednesday and would
still like more information on the team I urge you to continue
reading.  We will be holding a prospective members meeting this
Thursday, September 23rd at 7 pm in Votey 207.  It will be a short, no
more then 30 minutes, informative session full of multimedia
presentations.  We will hopefully provide you with answers to all of
your questions about the team.  If you have any questions about the
meeting, team, or the Mini Baja competition in general please feel
free to email me anytime.

Yours in Dirty Off-Road Racing,
Mike Strand
UVM Mini Baja Sponsorship Coordinator