Open House and Driving Day This Weekend

Robert Dzieciol <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:55:31 -0400

We will be taking the car to the open house at the Davis Center this
Sunday which runs from 10:15 AM to 12 PM.  I will need at least one
person to meet Mike and I in the shop around 9:45 to help us load the
car into the pickup truck.  If you can do this please let me know.
Everyone else can meet us at the Davis Center.  Last year we were
outside the entrance near the bookstore.  Following the open house we
will take the car over to Centennial Field and drive it for the rest of
the afternoon.  I hope to see as many of you as possible there since it
looks good for the team to have a good showing at the open house, and
the school gives the team money for doing the open houses.  And of
course, you will all get a chance to drive the car afterwards.

Rob
UVM Mini Baja President

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)