Baja End of Semester Update

Robert Dzieciol <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:51:56 -0500

I just wanted wanted to update everyone on our progress and discuss a
few things before everyone leaves for break.

First I want to thank everyone that came in to the shop over the last
two weeks to work on the frame. I know everyone was busy with exams and
all but we still had a good turnout. For those of you that haven't been
around in the last day or two, the frame is mostly complete from the
firewall forward, and many of the pieces for the back are notched and
ready to go. I was especially happy to see how many non-seniors were
helping out and getting some experience. With the amount of effort I
saw all of you putting in, I am very confident in the team and its
leadership for the future.

Second, please take a look at the list Sam sent out a few days ago of
things we will need to do next semester. If there is something on there
that you want to do or have ideas for, let me know. If there is
something that you want to do but don't know how, let us know and we
will teach you. It is important that we get these tasks divided up and
started as soon as possible. April will be here before you know it.

I have some good news regarding sponsorship. Today we received a $2600
donation from a UVM alumni and his company. This amount makes up a good
portion of our budget and will be a great help financially.

Finally, I will be in the shop tomorrow morning finishing up some things
on the frame before I leave town. I should be there from 8:30 until
around 11, so if you have some time stop by. If I don't see you
tomorrow, have a good break.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)