Working on the Car This Week

Robert Dzieciol <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:40:12 -0500

We will be in the shop every day this week working on the frame for the
new car.  If you haven't seen it yet, most of the major members of the
rollcage are in place and it is starting to look like a car.  Some of
us should be around every day this week from 9:30 or 10 until whenever
Floyd leaves at 4 or 4:30, so if you have some free time or need a break
from studying stop by and help out.  I think that it is a  reasonable
goal to have the frame mostly finished by the end of this week, so we
can use all the help we can get.

We will also be having a meeting tonight at the usual time of 7 PM.  I
know a lot of you probably have studying to do for exams on Tuesday, so
if you can't make it that's fine.  We will mostly be talking about what
else needs to be done to finish the frame this week.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing