]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  December 2010

MINIBAJA December 2010

Tasc Competition/Driving Day on Saturday

"Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert J. Dzieciol

Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:09:58 -0500

We will be taking the baja car to the tasc competition this Saturday
from 8AM to 12PM.  We will be doing the same thing that we did at the
open houses, talking to people there about the car.  The event is held
in the tennis courts in the gym.  If you don't know where that is, you
go in the front doors of the gym and go to the right.  We will be
meeting in the shop at 8 to load the car into the truck, or you can
meet us later up at the gym.  You don't have to stay the whole time,
you can come early and leave or come later.  Last year they had free
pizza and soda for lunch.  When it is over at noon we will be taking
the car over to Centennial Field to drive.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing