Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  January 2011

MINIBAJA January 2011

Working On The Car This Sunday

"Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert J. Dzieciol

Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:26:23 -0500

I think we should meet this Sunday to do some work on the car.  The
frame is complete enough that we could start making some templates for
the firewall and body panels.  We will need to order some plastic for
the floor and body panels, and will also need sheet aluminum for the
firewall, which we should be able to get locally.  If we have
templates made for these parts, we can simply trace and cut them out
when we get the material.  I should be in the shop around 1 PM.  If
you plan on coming, let me know, or if the time is bad for a lot of
you, we can pick a new time.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)