Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  April 2011

MINIBAJA April 2011

Working On The Car This Weekend

"Robert J. Dzieciol" <[log in to unmask]>

Robert J. Dzieciol

Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:57:51 -0400

We will be in the shop this weekend working on the car both Saturday
and Sunday.  I will be here both days around 11 AM, so if you have
some time come in.  There is still a lot to do but most of the work is
fairly simple assembly.  If we get a lot of work done this weekend
there should be no reason why we wouldn't be able to drive the car
next weekend before we leave for Alabama.

Rob

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing