Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MINIBAJA Home

MINIBAJA  September 2011

MINIBAJA September 2011

Online training for new members

Owen Thornton Teetor <[log in to unmask]>

Owen Thornton Teetor <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:29:12 -0400

For the new members before you can really start working in the shop
you have to complete some simple online training here
http://www.uvm.edu/~esf/training/estraining.html you log in with the
same name and password as your email the courses you have to complete
are: Chemical Safety in the Laboratory, Laboratory Chemical Waste
Disposal, Laboratory Ventilation and Chemical Fume Hoods, and Safety
Around Blood Borne Pathogens.They take about 10 minuets to complete
and after your done we can schedule a shop training time with Floyd.
Also we have a meeting tomorrow at 7 in the shop.

PLEASE READ!!!!
List is now configured to send replies to the original poster. This will cut down on responses intended for the original sender from getting sent to the entire list. If you wish to reply to the list, enter "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes)

Happy Racing

UVM SAE Mini Baja 2009-2010